Charcoal Clay Mask
- Carbon Neutral Shipping
- 2 en stock
- Inventario en el camino
Take the day off with a detoxifying charcoal mask that clears congested pores
- Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and Brazilian clays in our activated charcoal mask
- This trio deep cleans to free enlarged pores of dead skin, dirt and sebum buildup while replenishing skin with soothing vegan ingredients
- Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly — but even the oiliest skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced
- That’s why we added natural oils to battle impurities deep in the pores without causing dryness or blemishes
- All it takes is 10 minutes to kick breakouts to the curb
acne-prone, congested skin
Apply a thin layer to the skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water, and pat dry. Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish-free complexion.
Aqua. Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite) . A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Lavandula Angustifolia Extract. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Hamamelis Virginiana. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa Plant (hemp). Argania Spinosa. Vegetable Wax. Charcoal (Powder). Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.